Deuteronomy 8:10 (Amplified Bible)
10When you have eaten and are full, then you shall bless the Lord your God for all the good land which He has given you.
Proverbs 12:21 (Amplified Bible)
21No [actual] evil, misfortune, or calamity shall come upon the righteous, but the wicked shall be filled with evil, misfortune, and calamity.(A)
Galatians 6:2 (Amplified Bible)
2Bear (endure, carry) one another's burdens and [a]troublesome moral faults, and in this way fulfill and observe perfectly the law of Christ (the Messiah) and complete [b]what is lacking [in your obedience to it].
Take care the Kingdom the Kingdom will take care you. Stop thinking about you “mine” there’s nothing yours everything belong to God. Since everything be long to God remember him in all that you do. Remove your me mentality where have it took you so far. Your still there still in your behind bars mentality. Protecting everything like your life depends on it God is the protector over everything no harm will come to the righteous. Many saying I never been locked up. I didn’t do no bid You been bound that means you been in chains. How long was your bid? Are you still doing time in the mine? I am here to bell you out not me but he who was sent to get you out Jesus blood bought to break those chains. Tell the family “Watch out” walls bought to collapse. Stop holding Gods wealth tight like somebody going to steal it. You might think it’s yours but God ain’t open them doors just for you. Blessings must Flow like the morning dew Jesus rest upon these folks who’s confused and me for I can shine through there mines I can’t do it without you I need your holy spirit to see me through Deuteronomy tells us point blank we must think bigger if we really want to prosper prosperity is not money you walk around with its that bank account you never think about its knowing I’m a heir of the most high God and anything I go through I got God. We go through go through after go through because we forget about God when we’re up and waste too much time not thinking about God when we are down. It’s clearly spoken in Proverbs and through the bible. Misfortunes happen to people who don’t sow its evil to eat in the face of Gods people. We must take the Devil out. How can we eliminate the evil one by continuing the works of God son? By living righteously daily not just Sunday. The bible tells us when we have eaten and are full we shell bless the Lord our God. God wants us to eat and fill up. Why for we can have strength enough to carry the burdens of others. Too many run from the duty of the son. You are a son of God with many chores to do. Your allowance gets cut off over & over because you don’t do your chores. Being saved is a full time excellent paying with benefits job with plenty of opportunity. All we got to do to get up the latter is follow the Messiah follow and be obedient. God don’t ask for much. If we can only stay in the spirit flesh will eventually run away and not come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment