Get up out your Grave Rise it’s time you Rise it’s Resurrection time for the Power of God is ready to lift you up just call on it you don’t have to lay down Rise grab hold to whatever don’t fit into the extraordinary you you know what don’t belong you know what you’re tired of wake up bag up the garbage that surround you & put it out now wash your hands from the sinful love of the mess you just sot out
Many think just because there saved there alive I say you may be breathing but you aren’t living the life God designed you for He saved you for you can walk through the door of hell and shine upon those enjoying the pit bring folks out of captivity introduce the dead to the bread of life the one who sacrificed it all for we all can have life Jesus gave his life to save us all from the grave from the sting of death but are we all rising for the occasion it’s time we breathe breath inside of those that Satan has smothered Lazarus rose ain’t no reason why no other man can’t praying is wonderful but God want us to do more he want us to explore the battle field I ask you are you shining where you post to shine are mission as Christians is to shine in dark places step outside of your comfort zone what you sacred of the blood of Jesus is your protection we can Rome in any zone being a Christian is bigger than going to church if you insist on wearing the clothes it’s time you do the Job your clothed for yes this is a war
There’s no time to waste the bible says when our Lord return many will Rise those left will burn Now I don’t know about you but I wish hell on no one not even my worst enemy God has giving me the ability to stand there for I will take a stand I will introduce every man I come in contact with to the gift provider I ask you will you do the same or do you not care that folks will burn in flames folks our burning now hurting in pain don’t know what to do but you do you know where to go you know who to talk to if only you show others how it’s done
Many think just because there saved there alive I say you may be breathing but you aren’t living the life God designed you for He saved you for you can walk through the door of hell and shine upon those enjoying the pit bring folks out of captivity introduce the dead to the bread of life the one who sacrificed it all for we all can have life Jesus gave his life to save us all from the grave from the sting of death but are we all rising for the occasion it’s time we breathe breath inside of those that Satan has smothered Lazarus rose ain’t no reason why no other man can’t praying is wonderful but God want us to do more he want us to explore the battle field I ask you are you shining where you post to shine are mission as Christians is to shine in dark places step outside of your comfort zone what you sacred of the blood of Jesus is your protection we can Rome in any zone being a Christian is bigger than going to church if you insist on wearing the clothes it’s time you do the Job your clothed for yes this is a war
There’s no time to waste the bible says when our Lord return many will Rise those left will burn Now I don’t know about you but I wish hell on no one not even my worst enemy God has giving me the ability to stand there for I will take a stand I will introduce every man I come in contact with to the gift provider I ask you will you do the same or do you not care that folks will burn in flames folks our burning now hurting in pain don’t know what to do but you do you know where to go you know who to talk to if only you show others how it’s done
No comments:
Post a Comment