I’m gone ride it till I get there where I’m headed Heaven bound might be a day might be 40 years from today we don’t but we pray travel redeemed yeah I’m saved it ain’t a dream soul behave cause it where it want to go when it’s all over bro eternity mean I’ll live forever so I rejoice shout hallelujah by and by by the stripes I am healed I laid down my burdens picked up my cross I’m traveling cross This cold world I ain’t of it but I am in so I have to deal with it I stay armed daily in my prayer closet saying father
in the name of the lord protect me from the enemy take me high above the mountain I’m facing I’m taller than the trees father bless me with the keys to the future I know you got a plan for every believer a plan to prosper grow bring light into the world oh I refuse to cover up in darkness if it ain’t Jesus its defiantly not me I’m here to shine offer sight to the blind do you want to see Jesus got your healing free of charge you can have it grab it I did that's why ‘I’m so fired up for the Lord he didn’t have to do it but he did it anyway Glory to God
Lord you my Savor love ya put none above ya ride for ya all the way everyday carry my cross cross the valley of life love life cause it’s you Jesus is life man come to the light man he the truth he got your life in his hands many plans He’ll bring you through don’t you want to live gone grab it man sweat victory Jesus loves you so much gone touch his unchanging him watch he give you life man
No comments:
Post a Comment