Sunday, March 13, 2011

Luke 18:38-43 (Have Mercy on Me)

Luke 18:38-43 (Have Mercy on Me)
The Blind mind did not let up. Even when told to shut up. He kept crying out Jesus the son of David have mercy on me. Yes he was blind physically.  But spiritually he seen his healing and claim it with his faith.
We must activate our faith. Turn the knob all the way up. Stand up spiritually and call out to the Lord. God is waiting right now to hear from us. When were the last time you really said and our Father prayer? When was the last time your faith came alive. God wants us to be content yes. But he also wants us to strive for the best. If it wasn’t so would Jesus have healed the blind? Gave a man sight that was born without sight. It was giving because the man kept striving. The Believing spirit in him did not settle for nothing less than the blessing, it was seeking. Even when the Multitude of people told him to be quite. Was rebuking. He kept crying son of David. Knowing if only Jesus hear his cry. He will be able to see like you & I. God’s glory doesn’t come from us having to ask the next man. It comes from him blessing us in front of the next man. In front of the man who’s quick to say it will never happen. Dream crushers I call them. We have to stop calling on man for solutions to our problems. Get off the phone & get on the flo. Go in our spiritual Closets; don’t come out till you know in our heart God heard you. If you want God to pour down blessings upon you. You must pour out your heart.
_____________________BLESSED THOSE CHOSE BY CHRIST____________________
Whatever our need be he will supply it. The blind man knew Jesus was the one to heal him. To bless him with an everlasting blessing. Something man can’t destroy or take. Jesus is still the same. The bible tells us to ask anything in the saviors name & it will be done.  Do you know how good it is? To have such a connection. We can breathe easy knowing it will be done. Instead of pulling our hair out; waiting for a phone call or text. Haft of the time we ask family or friends for help. We got to beg, and hope they do it. We got to stop placing our hope in man. You Know how it go. Oh I hope so & so loan me this money man. Oh I hope he give me a ride. Oh I hope he help me out.  Oh I hope the Doctor has good news for me next week. Our hope must be in Jesus. He has conquered every mountain.  Shattered every stronghold. Cured diseases healed the possessed. Blessings don’t flow from any other. Now there are temporary illusions. Things that seem to be blessings but really are tricks of the enemy.
Debt for instance; God do not like debt. But let it be offered to us. Oh we get to shouting to the ceiling. Thank you Jesus. But soon as those bills come in then its why me Jesus. Rebuke the hypnotist. Tare up your wish list. Cry out in prayer.  He didn't spare you not to take care of you. Jesus told the blind man your Faith has healed you. In other words because you believed hold heartedly that I am the healer of all healers you are complete. My sisters and brothers faith can take you up and over any Bolger. As children we searched for clovers. As men & women we must stop searching. Get to Calling out that Our Father prayer. He is there 24/7 waiting to hear from you. Are you ready for that break through? Many of us been through the fire, we seen folks start but not finish the race. I say don’t waste time doubting. Get to running shouting I can I will watch me devil. That’s right stare the problem dead in the face. Shout I am saved by God’s grace.  I know my brothers & sisters if you take one step he will take two three four. God got you why because you belong to his son. Long as you obey God 24/7 he will watch over you 24/7.  No harm will come on you if you do right in Gods sight.

Grace & Peace
May The Lord of Lords Bless & Keep Each & Everyone of you

No comments:

Post a Comment