Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stop Tripping the Blind

Stop tripping the blind.
Galatians 6
 1BRETHREN, IF any person is overtaken in misconduct or sin of any sort, you who are spiritual [who are responsive to and controlled by the Spirit] should set him right and restore and reinstate him, without any sense of superiority and with all gentleness, keeping an attentive eye on yourself, lest you should be tempted also.
Stop tripping he who is blind. If you don’t have anything good to say don’t say anything at all. Guide the lost across the valley. To the cross Jesus died upon on Calvary. They do not know what they do, but you do. If they fall one time help them up. If they fall over & over don’t give up on your brother. They can and they will. Pray & follow Gods will. The Holy Spirit will instruct you on how to deal with the next man. How to bring the lost across the valley. They will follow your lead. Just as soon as you follow he who leads the righteous. We must stop placing titles on those Christ came for. We ourselves were there before. What happen when people talked about you? When you was living in the pit of sin. There Talking left you there. Thinking oh well, I’m going to do what I do. Left you there cussing and carrying on. Why cause he who was post to be the light of the world was in darkness like you. Sweeping dirt in, instead of helping you clean up what was already dirty. We being Christ have a job to do. If we don’t bring folks closer to God then who will? Huh? Who will build and not destroy. Those who are already broken. It’s time we introduce not chase away. Jesus hand is out. Waiting for the next lost child to grab it. We all been in the wilderness we know exactly how it is. Its scary cold & dark. We all were in a hellified situation. Bound and chained. Satan had each one of us once upon a time. But Mercy kept us & Grace came and got us. God answered prayers. When was the last time you prayed believing prayer for somebody you know is lost? Now I said Believing. We must not bend & sin. What do I mean? Bend the knees and doubt, talk to God & at the same time talk to self. Father God please save so & so. Oh I know he isn’t going to change man he gets on my nerves. Who are we to even say I know he isn’t going to change? Do we know tomorrow? Know we are still trying to get through today. I say look at me now. Doubters I’m saved by God’s grace. I am sporting Christ. A lot of folks said I wouldn’t be any more than a jail bird. They said jail was written all over me. But glory be to God I never been an inmate. I am flying strait. My point never say it’s too late. The sky didn’t open yet. Our Lord didn’t appear. We must stir folks in the right direction. Not push them further back. Our rewards come not from us keeping us together. Cause true be told we don’t keep us together.
It is by grace we are saved. We are a part of Gods body. Galatians tells us keep an attentive eye on self. Why because if we don’t watch what comes out of us. We will judge those who come towards us. We will be tempted to place a title on the next man. You don’t know why the lost knock upon your door. Do you. Neither do I. Rebuke the eye of the dragon. Stop walking around burning holes through folk’s heads. It’s time to really get on point. Put the Helmet of salvation on your head. And go forward in Christ. Offering the love of Christ to any & everyone you come in contact with. Living as a Christian is not about picking & choosing. Who to be nice too. It’s about shining among the darkness of this world. It’s about showing the fruits of the spirit. Watering & Planting. Hoping one day the plant grows. Who are we to judge? To place labels.  To dis own what don’t belong to us. Why walk around evil. Running people farther away. To claim to be of Christ & act like the serpent for which Christ Crushed, is and awful sin.


May God Bless you & Keep you .
Be Kingdom Minded .

No comments:

Post a Comment