Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lean Back

My sisters in brothers when you fine yourself under attack lean back. Yes watch before stepping exam before moving. Many of us move to quick and wonder why we land in quick sand. Wonder why curtain predicaments hits us and know one else. Is it because your cursed, no not at all. Your just like the rest of us Loved by God. God loves us even when we are knee deep in sin. Chasing a world full of destructing. He will never stop loving his creation, but he will chestise us when we get out of hand. Why to bring us back to spiritual reality. There's nothing good in the world for you or me, our fleshly desires will always land us in fire. You reap what you sow. If you sow into the flesh you will fine yourself in a mess. Flesh gives birth to destruction, just look around you. Many families including mine flesh destroyed. I give Glory to God for rebuilding the Boston family yes we still under construction and I don't know about the rest of my kinfolk but I plan to win this race, the prize of righteousness shell be mine when its all over. As I lean back I pray, hoping that change steps in some folks households. and they except it. Accepting Gods way is hard to do, we will always have to fight off the old man and mind. But in order to fine the peace for which Jesus left behind we must strive to live life Gods way. The bible tells us to turn away from our wicket ways, we was born wicket in sin men of the flesh. Most of us has decades in sin, of course change will not happen overnight but it will take place if we let Go and let God have his way in our life. To all the parents I say turn before not just you but your intire household burn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment