What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”
Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. 19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.
You are fully aware of where faith can take you, the Preacher man tells you every Sunday. I say connect your Faith with action, stop speaking start doing. Anyone can talk , even the mute can speak through sound Language, now can't they ? The person who walk the walk is the one who gets the job done. We should strive to achieve something each day giving to us under the sun. Why because the one who we reside in is building Mansions for those who put the work in. I ask our you working or still seeking work ?Gods economy is up & running there's a lot to do just look around you, folks are starving homeless in pure need of a helping hand. Are you willing, I say you are if you have read this far.
We as children of God must do as he who came and showed us what pleases the father.
Galations 5:22
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
Is your Heart in order ? I pray that it is in line with Gods word, its time you make his word your life, eat off it become it.The word we all need in order to proceed in the spirit inside of this wicket world.We must be has he is 24/7 not when we feel like it. So many wake up in a I don't care mentality in a let someone say one thing wrong to me I'm going to go off. I ask you what if Jesus would of went off in the middle of them leading him to the cross, where do you think we will be ? I say we defiantly wouldn't be here, it would of been the end . Get up and Live as he who is your Life lived while in flesh.
Love because Jesus is Love be Joyful Because Jesus is Joy Live in Peace Because Jesus who is Your Life is the Lord of Peace have patience because he who saved you was patient be kind why because we all know Jesus is Kind and last but not lease be Faithful in all that you do.
1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
Our God is faithful, he Blesses us every single day. Think about how he woke you up this morning in your right mind its because of his Grace that you Climbed out of the bed whole, His Mercy got you Through yesterday. Rejoice, that's right put the devil in his place. God got you.
Mark 4:39-40
He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.
40 He said to his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?”Jesus has you covered, no matter what kind of storm your in, he can calm the wind & stop the rain break the chains & stop the pain. He can restore there's no door shut Jesus can't open. Stretch forward your hand turn the knob. Watch Jesus turn things around. It is by faith things come alive when you have drive, there's nothing Satan can do to stop you. He Loves to catch us of guard, sitting in a doubting mind, I say bind that devil in Jesus name Rebuke him from your mind. If your ready to walk through the door of more ? Then walk through your mind praying Father God Bless me with a pure conscience, remove the evilness that's trying to hold be back in Jesus name Amen. When you feel under attack know that Jesus got your back, know that faith the size of a mustard seed has more power then Satan.
Father God in the Mighty name of Jesus I pray over every person that reading this I pray that they trust in your Son Jesus Christ I pray that you place them in your Favor That you remove all chains bring them through what they are facing today place them in your Favor father God bless all whats connected to them I pray that your will not ours but your will be done in our lives Father God we need your healing power we need your protecting over everyone we come in contact with father God bring the Child who over doses today through Bless those who is over seas in the army let your grace bring them home safely to there families Father God guide us towards your son for we all can bring Glory to you in Jesus name I pray for Now Faith the vision you have placed within my heart father God bless it for it for it can bring more souls to you in Jesus name I pray Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment